Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Haircut!




November 2007
Well, we finally did it. Ryan was telling me for months that Paige needed a haircut (especially since when her hair was wet you could see that it went down to the middle of her back!). I, of course, resisted because I knew that as soon as we cut it all of her cute little curls would be gone forever. But, it finally got long enough to where it wasn't that curly anymore anyway (plus it was very uneven--though you could only tell when it was wet because of the curl). So, we took her to Snip Its, a kids haircut place, and here's the proof! Much to my relief, it's still got a little curl in it!

3 comments:

Maegan said...

Ash,
How cute! I know it is so hard to cut their hair, but it will grow back. She looks adorable.

~M said...

i've said it before and i'll say it again, your daughter is the cutest stinkin' thing!

TR said...

I can't believe I found you guys!! Chris will be so excited! Your daughter is adorable. Send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog. tracyrowe5@hotmail.com