Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow Day! January 2008




Well, this is the 20th snowiest winter in Milwaukee. . . so far. Paige and I thought we would take advantage of all of the white stuff falling from the sky and go out to play in it. Paige wasn't so sure at first (when we started walking through the deep snow, she kept saying "Oh no!" because she was afraid of getting her boots wet--until I explained that that's what they're for!), but then she got used to it and made snow angels (2nd picture), and even took a bite of snow (3rd picture). Yum! It was only 15 degrees outside, so we really had to bundle up (by the way, 15 degrees isn't bad for us--this last weekend was -11, with wind chill of -35 :) ).

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Johnsons! I found your blog through Karen's links. I love your pictures. They are so cute!

MB said...

Hi! I'm sure people have already told you but, your daughter is such a cutie! And she looks just like you guys! I miss seeing you all but, now, I feel like I can catch up :)

Maegan said...

Ash,
It looks cold, but it looks like Paige is having so much fun.

We are 3. said...

Hey there! Sorry I have not gotten ahold of you! I would love to chat!!