Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple Picking 2008







My one reason to look forward to fall--apple picking at The Elegant Farmer. We love the hay ride, picking a peck of apples, and taking home a caramel apple pie baked in a paper bag (you have not experienced apple pie until you have had this!). Unfortunately a hail storm hurt the crop this year, so the apples weren't quite up to par, but we just go for the experience anyway, so we didn't mind so much. Oh, and I included a shot of the baby bump--I know there has been a lot of curiosity out there as I am getting close to the due date!

3 comments:

Maegan said...

Yeah for pictures of the belly. You look so cute. That apple pie does sound so yummy.

MB said...

I love the pictures guys. Ashley, you're lookin' good!

Stacie said...

Congratulations on the new little baby! Paige is growing up so fast. She is turning into such a lovely little lady! The pictures are incredible!